- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Swell-R Ahead 70 stem angle-adjustable
Ajánlott fogyasztói ár
Bruttó ár Hozzáadás 9,95 EUR (szállítás Magyarország)
The Swell-R Ahead 70 stem by Ergotec is now even more stable, so that it is approved – with the ergotec Safety Level 6 – up to 180 kg for hybrid bikes, city bikes and e-bikes. Its longer steerer clamp creates a real stem raise and thus a comfort gain. All this without compromising on stability and stiffness.
The vertical angle adjustment leaves enough scope for ambitious riders to adjust their sitting position from comfortable to sporty. The optimum posture can be found easily by adapting the effective height and length. A special highlight, besides the easy assembly via 4-screw handlebar clamping, is the possibility for internal cable routing, particularly for e-bikes.
• Vertically adjustable Ahead stem
• Adjustment angle: -20 to +40°
• Radius: optionally 80/100/120/140 mm
• Steerer clamping Ø: 28,6 mm
• Handlebar clamping Ø: 31,8 mm
• Clamping height: 64 mm
• Approved total weight: 180 kg
• Ergotec Safety Level 6*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 180/160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 120 kg
• Recommended for hybrid bikes, city bikes and e-bikes up to 25 km/h
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight approx.: 350 g (80 mm), 365 g (100 mm), 380 g (120 mm), 395 g (140 mm)
* The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and handlebar have a different Safety Level, the lower level is indicated for the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer’s ref. 40276701 (80 mm), 40277701 (100 mm), 40278701 (120 mm), 40279701 (140 mm)
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm