- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Profile Design NeoSonic / Ergo / 45AR Aerobar is an adjustable DL aerobar extension that allows you to assume a more aerodynamic and subsequently faster riding position.
With the Neosonic bracket and its 25 mm adjustability, this aero extension makes the Sonic Ergo 45AR an excellent addition to your road, gravel, or touring bike. Compared to the Sonic version, this bracket positions the armrests behind the handlebar, somewhat shortening the reach.
It also provides up to 80 different installation options for the armrests, which can be shifted forward, backward, left or right as needed. The armrests have a concave shape and EVA foam padding, providing your lower arms with comfortable support.
With the Profile Design NeoSonic / Ergo / 45AR aerobar extension set you can ride in an aerodynamic position for more speed and better conservation of energy.
• Versatile, adjustable aero extension
• Allows for an ergonomic position
• Combination of: Neosonic brackets, DL-extensions, Ergo armrests
• Ideal for road, gravel, or touring bikes
• For a more aerodynamic riding posture
• Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8 mm
• Aero extension clamp diameter: 22.2 mm
• Aero extension length: 240 mm
• Aero extension width: 100 mm
• Armrest stack height: 59 mm
• Armrest offset: -95 to 42.5 mm in steps of 7.5 mm
• Armrest width: approx. 124 to 290 mm in steps of 18.5 mm
• Material: aluminium (brackets, extension), fibreglass reinforced polymer with Velcro (armrest cups), EVA foam with Lycra® coating (armrest pads)
• Weight: approx. 555 g
In the box:
• 1 Profile Design NeoSonic / Ergo / 45AR Aerobar Extension
When shortened, this aero extension complies with the ITU rules for triathlon competitions.
Profile Design FLYT System
With the FLYT system, Profile Design has simplified the usually difficult process of fitting an aero bar to a rider’s specific needs. The system consists of the 3 brackets Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic, the 3 armrests Ergo, Boom (please see information below) and Race and the 3 extensions 35, 50 and 45/25, which offer 27 possible combinations to cover over 1000 different fit options. An uncomplicated way to find your own personal fit and riding position. For hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters alike.
You can use the separately available Profile Design Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit (prod. code 1904721) to adjust the height of the Profile Design Sonic Ergo 45AR aerobar extension to fit your needs.
More FLYT System components offered by ROSE:
Armrest sets (cups and pads):
• Profile Design Race Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281520)
• Profile Design Ergo Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281521)
• Profile Design Boom (F40) Armrest Kit (product code: 2254086)
Replacement armrest pads
• Profile Design Race / Ergo Ultra Pad Set 5 mm and 10 mm replacement pads (prod. code 2308406)
• Profile Design Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code: 2281504)
• Profile Design Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code: 2281506)
• Profile Design Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code: 2281505)