The small but mighty Corky rear view mirror by The Beam offers high safety and can be folded to save space. Designed for drop bars, the mirror is simply mounted instead of the bar end plugs – preferably on both sides. Thus, you will always know what’s behind your back while focusing on the road in front of you.
The ultra-light folding mirror can be rotated and pivoted flexibly to make sure you will have the rear traffic perfectly in view when overtaking or making a turn. When riding with several cyclists together in a group, the rider in front always knows where the others are. The mirror is even reliably kept in place on rough grounds without having to re-adjust its position. When not in use, the folded rear view mirror perfectly integrates into the shape of the handlebar as an aerodynamic end plug.
· Aerodynamic rear view mirror
· For drop bars
· See up to 40 metres behind
· For a handlebar Ø 21-23 mm
· Mirror surface: approx. 7 cm²
· Mirror glass Ø: approx. 30 mm
· Ballhead can be turned through 360°
· Vibration-resistant attachment
· Material: polycarbonate, ABS, acrylics (mirror)
· Weight: approx. 20 g
In the box:
· Foldable Corky The Beam rear view mirror
· Hex wrench