- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Az alap modellt választotta.
A konfigurációja nem lett mentve.
Ha módosítani szeretné a kerékpárt, click here.
Vagy az alap modellt szeretné megvásárolni?
Packed with finest measurement technology for the determination of your performance data, the interactive Neo 2 Smart indoor trainer with an almost noiseless direct drive sets news standards in the world of smart premium trainers. Whether it is used with our without the mains plug. Optimized dynamic inertia, software-controlled downhill simulations and vibrations guarantee a realistic ride feel. Yet, the successor of the successful Tacx Neo T2800 remains true to the proven foldable design, despite a few colourful accents. The indoor trainer is and will remain extremely stable and ensures maximum stability for ambitious training sessions at home – when riding out of the saddle on simulated climbs or during explosive sprints. Without mechanical noise generated by rollers or drive belts, you can enjoy an extremely realistic ride in combination with the Tacx software, because in contrast to other turbo trainers, the Neo 2 Smart simply replaces the rear wheel of your bike. At that, it’s completely maintenance-free. Besides, the set offers increased axle compatibility: Apart from the included quick release skewer and the 12mm thru axle adapter, you can also use additional axle standards using separately sold adapters.
Remove the rear wheel, attach the chain to the cassette (not included) and get going. A calibration is not required. Inside the stylish indoor trainer, you can find lots of innovative, useful features, too. In contrast to the mass inertia of a flywheel, dynamic inertia compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination and thus significantly improves the ride feel. Modern electronics with a faster chipset sensitively control the motor resistance unit and thus represent the basis for reliable and consistent power measurement. Apart from a precise measurement of speed, cadence and power, the Tacx Neo 2 Smart provides a measurement of the left/right power balance in the pedal stroke using capacitive sensors. This helps you improve your pedalling technique over the full pedal stroke. The direct drive trainer measures your performance data incredibly precisely, which is also important for the isotonic and isokinetic training mode of the NEO trainer.
Using a data link, you can use the functions of Tacx apps as well as of the cloud or your favourite application. With videos and GPS trainings, alone or with friends. Coloured LEDs spotlight the ground to show your power, while status LEDs show you when the trainer is supplied with power and paired with a device via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (BLE). Create training plans, analyse your data and sync your activities with Strava. Or use your favourite application like Zwift or TrainerRoad to ride virtual races or to document your cycling goals. You can of course also train without a plug. Like the Tacx Bushido Smart, the Neo Smart 2 comes with a permanent motor and electronics that are set to generate energy from your movement, enabling the trainer to communicate with apps and control the resistance unit. It features all Smart functionalities, but you will have to keep cycling to maintain the communication and control of the trainer. When visiting the Tacx Cloud website, you can easily upgrade the firmware of the Neo 2 Smart to benefit from improvements and additional features.
· Extremely silent direct drive trainer
· The trainer can also be used in stand-alone mode without power supply (plug-in/plug-out)
· Foldable for easy storage
· Realistic ride feel
· Also for bikes with a long derailleur cage
· Measures speed, cadence, power and pedal stroke
· Max. resistance: 2200 W
· Max. braking power: 250 N
· Accuracy: +/- 1 %
· No calibration required
· Max. simulated climb: 25 % (at a total weight of 75 kg)
· Climbing speed: 10 bis 50 km/h
· Downhill simulation
· Flywheel: virtual
· Mass inertia: 125 kg
· Resistance unit: contactless low-maintenance motor brake
· Control: interactive
· Wireless connection: Bluetooth Smart (BLE) and ANT+ FE-C
· Data display / Control via PC, smartphone, tablet, compatible sports watches and bike computers
· Free Tacx cycling and training software available for download on the Tacx website, as well as in the App Store or Google Play Store
· Compatible with Tacx Apps and third-party software that supports the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, such as BKool, Kinomap, TrainerRoad, Zwift
· Power supply: 110-240 V
· LED display for power, operation and data connection
· Axle mount: road bike 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, thru axle 12 x 142/148 mm
· Suitable cassettes: Shimano and SRAM 8-/9-/10-/11-speed (not included)
· Dimensions: approx. 57,5 x 75 x 55 cm / 62 x 26 x 44 cm (when folded)
· Weight: approx. 21,5 kg
In the box: Tacx Neo 2 Smart T2850 indoor trainer (without cassette), special quick release skewer (5 x 130/135 mm QR), T2845 thru axle adapter set 12 x 142/148 mm, mounting material, power cord with mains adapter (EU plug), Skyliner T2590 front wheel support (product code 1902963), · 1-month Tacx software premium subscription
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.
Note: The pedal hub analysis may only be used with the Windows 10 Tacx desktop app!
Tip: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
Note: For Campagnolo, you need a separate freehub body (sold separately, product code: 2272265)
Optional accessories (sold separately):
· ANT+ dongle for synchronisation with external system devices without integrated ANT+ technology (product code 2268039)
· Tacx T2915 trainer mat to protect the ground from scratches and sweat (product code: 2255128)
· Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ chest strap for heart rate measurement (product code 2054023)
· Tacx T2935 Sweat Set including T2931 sweat cover (product code 2187057) with separate smartphone compartment and a high-quality Tacx T2940 towel (product code 2280657)
· Tacx T2092 tablet holder (product code 2005692) or Tacx T2098 tablet stand (product code 2054014)
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: