- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The new ROSE UNPAVED Gravel cycling shoes are designed for your off-road adventures. The cycling shoes are designed for all surfaces – from easy forest paths to gravel tracks and more demanding trails. There are no limits to your gravel experience.
• Perforated upper on the outside for optimal breathability when gravelling
• Robust coating on the lower edge of the shoe to protect against dirt, stones and such
• Padded tongue and perforated outer fabric increase comfort while gravelling
• Anti-slip structure in the heel area provides the necessary grip in the shoe
• Practical lacing system with six eyelets each for a continuous adjustment to the shape of your foot
• "UNPAVED" logo on back flap
• ROSE logo on the outside
• Weight: approx. 343 g (size 41 - single shoe)
For the best fit of the gravel bike shoes, please go up one size.
- Shoe features:
Let’s get lost
UNPAVED is made for adventures beyond paved roads. The ROSE gravel collection combines functionality, comfort and gravel style.
Sole texture & compatibility
• Non-slip rubber outer sole with recycled rubber flakes provides grip on any ground as well as a more comfortable roll-through movement
• Nylon midsole ensures sufficient stiffness when pedalling
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym