- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROECKL ITAMOS 2 Cycling Gloves
20,95 EUR Ajánlott fogyasztói ár 29,95 EUR
Bruttó ár Hozzáadás 9,95 EUR (szállítás Magyarország)
The ITAMOS 2 cycling gloves by ROECKL stand for performance. Thanks to DURADERO fabric with SILICONE GRIP, they help you keep a secure grip on the bars. In addition, the cycling gloves feature a gel padding to comfortably absorb road buzz and vibrations.
• Highly functional cycling gloves for men from the High Performance collection, ideally suited for road cycling
• Back of hand made of mesh and Lycra fabric
• Palm made from durable DURADERO synthetic leather
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• Palm with SILICONE GRIP for good grip
• PULL OFF system for easy off
• Velcro fastener for individual adjustment
• Moisture-wicking fabric on thumb
• Reflective design elements
• Back of the hand: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
• Thumb: 100% polyester
• Insert: 82% polyamide, 18% polyurethane
• Cuff: 100% polyamide
• Palm: 100% polyamide
• Weight: approx. 115 g
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
Durable and comfortable synthetic leather for secure grip and durability.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most hand positions when cycling. This is prevented by the ROECKL-developed
Extremely shock- and vibration absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorbency.
Pull tabs allow you to easily pull off the short finger gloves.
Silicone coating for increased grip on the handlebar.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016 / 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10-110060 9100
- Glove features:
- Gel padding