-tól 1 999,00 EUR
With the tapered angle spacer from Reverse, you can fine tune the geometry of your bike and make the steering angle half a degree slacker (-0.5°). This allows you to get even more performance out of your MTB when riding down steep and difficult descents.
The angle spacer replaces the conventional crown race and is fitted between the fork crown and headset on your suspension fork. It can be used with any headset with 45° ball bearings.
Requirements for installation:
• 1.5" steerer tube (38.1 mm, tapered or straight)
• 45° groove ball bearings
• Material: Aluminium
• Steering angle modification: -0.5°
• Assembly height: approx. 10 mm
• Outer diameter: approx. 51.0 mm
• Weight: approx. 19 g
In the box:
• 1 Reverse Components tapered Angle Spacer -0.5°