- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ajánlott fogyasztói ár
Hozzáadás 2,95 EUR szállítás Magyarország
Az alap modellt választotta.
A konfigurációja nem lett mentve.
Ha módosítani szeretné a kerékpárt, click here.
Vagy az alap modellt szeretné megvásárolni?
The Garmin Oregon 700 navigation device will turn your outdoor trips into very special experiences. Your smart little companion not only offers combined GPS and GLONASS reception, but also WLAN connection. In this way, you won't get los when hiking, cycling or geocaching anymore. The 3-inch capacitive touchscreen display is even easy to read in direct sunlight and can either be used in vertical or in horizontal format.
A 3-axis compass, an accelerometer and an integrated barometric altimeter also ensure best orientation. Besides, the handy navigation device Oregon 700 is also perfectly suitable for geocachers, as it offers various new possibilites: You do for instance not have to manually enter your caches, but can simply download them from Geocaching Live via WLAN. When connected to your smarphone, the device will even show you the weather radar via WLAN, Bluettoh or ANT+.
BaseCamp helps you to easily plan new tours and to share maps, routes and tracks with friends. If required, you can also stay informed about everything important on your tours. The Oregon 700 will show you all relevant emails, text messages or alerts so that you can focus on the view of the nature.
• Capacitive, 3-inch TFT colour touchscreen that is easy to read in sunlight (can be used in horizontal or vertical format)
• Adjustable display languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polnish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish
• 3-axis compass with tilt compensation, accelerometer and barometric altimeter
• 2 freely assignable speed dial key at the side of the device
• Flexible data transfer via WLAN, ANT+, Bluetooth
• Interface: USB
• Faster satellite acquisition times thanks to optimized GPS/GLONASS compatibility and HotFix (remembers the last position of the satellites before the unit was switched off and pre-calculates the new position when switching it back on)
Map and Memory:
• Worldwide base map with shaded relief (for spacial representation of altitude differences) for a rough idea of directions
• Possibility to add maps
• 3,54 GB internal memory (of which 3,4 GB free)
• Slot for microSD cards (max. 32 GB)
• 10.000 waypoints
• 250 routes
• Tracking: 20.000 points
• TracBack function – leads you safely back to the starting point
• RoundTrip Routing computer (to save up to 250 routes)
• Automatic uploads into the Garmin Connect online community
• BirdsEye satellite images (one-year subscription included)
• Geocaching Live
• Activity profile: easy to use for e.g. climbing, hiking, cycling or geocaching
• Weather radar (available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portigal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovenia, Spain and parts of Northern Italy)
• Battery life: up to 16 hours
• Robust and waterproof according to IPX 7
• Dimensions: approx. 6,1 cm x 11,4 cm x 3,3 cm
• Weight: approx. 210 g (incl. batteries)
• Display size: 3,8 cm x 6,3 cm, diagonal 7,6 cm (3")
• Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
• Battery type: rechargeable NiMH battery pack (can be charged inside the device, not included, optionally available with item no.: 2104708) or 2x AA batteries; NiMH or lithium recommended
Including: Oregon 700, carabiner clip (mount optionally available with item no.: 2104692), USB cable, manual
Manufacturer's ref.: 010-01672-01