- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
A konfigurátor használatban van. A konfiguráció megtekintéséhez kattintson IDE
evoc EXPLORER PRO 26L backpack
You don't know what to take with you? No worries – the EXPLORER PRO 26L backpack by evoc offers space for everything. Ranging from a XC helmet through... több részlet
Az alap modellt választotta.
A konfigurációja nem lett mentve.
Ha módosítani szeretné a kerékpárt, click here.
Vagy az alap modellt szeretné megvásárolni?
You don't know what to take with you? No worries – the EXPLORER PRO 26L backpack by evoc offers space for everything. Ranging from a XC helmet through to tools, drinks bottle or laundry bag: The backpacks offers a high volume and an individually adjustable inner compartment. Of course, is also ensures a perfect fit and load distribution. Just the right choice for versatile tours.
• Neutral load distribution thanks to BODY HUGGING technology
• Extra-wide hip fins with large zip compartments
• Bottom compartment with roll closure to divide the inner compartment or to adjust the volume
• Including separate laundry bag
• Best ventilation for the back thanks to AIR CIRCULATION system with breathable AIRO FLEX fabric
• Breathable AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM shoulder straps and hip belts
• Adjustable BRACE LINK shoulder straps for even more comfort
• Clip to fix an LED light
• Key hook
• Emergency whistle
• Helmet holder
• Tool compartment
• Emergency plan
• Drink bottle compartment
• Map compartment
• Padded compartment for sunglasses or goggles
• Padded smartphone compartment
• Hydration bladder mount and hydration clip (hydration bladder optionally available, item no.: 2266186)
• Including rain cover
Material: N/P 465 D PU coated, P600 D PU coated, 3D Air Mesh, Air Mesh, AIRO FLEX
Manufacturer's ref.: 100211100 (black), 100211324 (heather light olive/heather slate)
Dimensions: approx. 27 x 48 x 19 cm
Volume: approx. 26 l
Weight: approx. 1250 g
The main characteristic of the BODY HUGGING fit by evoc is a snug fit of the backpack and a load distribution over a large surface on the hips. Thanks to an optimized connection between the shoulder straps and the hip fins that "grow out" of the back panel, the backpack reliably stays in position – for more comfort and control.
The AIR CIRCULATION system is used for all evoc backpacks, as it ensures best ventilation during intensive activities and prevents the sensitive kidney area from getting chilled. A constant, free air circulation is guaranteed by a vertical air channel. Side cutouts along the channel allow air to escape.
Extremely robust fabric with high breathability and flexibility.
AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM:
Thanks to the clever design of the shoulder straps and hip belts, EVOC has achieved a repositioning of the body's centre of gravity and a reduction of the contact areas with back and shoulders. In combination with ventilation channels, EVA pads and mesh fabric, the back ventilation could be optimized, too.
The shoulder straps flexibly adapt to the individual shoulder width of the wearer and thus support load distribution to the body's centre of gravity. This feature also allows you to wear a neck brace.