Ajánlott fogyasztói ár
Bruttó ár Hozzáadás 9,95 EUR (szállítás Magyarország)
Like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort series, the Ergon GP3 BioKork offers optimum ergonomics for your hands and wrists. Cork is naturally skin-friendly. It offers good shock absorption and is lightweight, thanks to its low density. The grip body consists of 40% cork, which stems from sustainable forests in Portugal and complies with strict ecological standards. All parts of the grip are produced with a focus on sustainability. 20% of the plastic in the inner core were replaced with grass fibres.
The grip clamp consists of 100% recyclable aluminium. The BioKork grip is a result of the Ergon initiative “GreenLab”.
• Ergonomically shaped grips made from cork
• Particularly skin-friendly cork
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hand can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber; bar end made GF composite
• Weight: approx. 230 g (size S / pair), approx. 260 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!