-tól 1 999,00 EUR
The ergonomic Ergon GP1 leather grips by Brooks are the perfect match for the popular leather saddles of the traditional English manufacturer. They combine a high-end retro look with modern physiological findings for your touring bike. Naturally tanned leather offers a pleasant haptic as well as great vibration absorption. Their anatomic shape ensures effective pressure distribution. In this way, the Ergon GP1 grips offered by Brooks promise comfortable rides and a traditional look.
The version for twist shifters (Rohloff/Nexus/Alfine) comes with a 130 mm wide standard grip and a 100 mm wide grip for the twist shifter side.
· For twist shifters
· Ergonomic grips made from natural leather
· Naturally tanned leather
· Seamless leather processing
· Ergonomic shape for optimum pressure distribution and ergonomically correct hand posture
· High vibration absorption
· With aluminum clamping mechanism
· Twist-proof mounting with just one screw
· Hand rest angle can be infinitely adjusted
· Length: approx. 130/100 mm
· Material: grip: leather; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
· 1 pair